No Win, No Fee Lawyers
Our firm conducts all personal injury claims on a “no win no fee” basis, provided we consider the claims to have reasonable prospects of success.
This means that you do not have to pay us anything out of your own pocket unless and until your personal injury claim has resolved and your settlement monies have been received. We are paid for our time and reimbursed for any disbursements incurred out of your settlement monies once they are received.
It also means that if your personal injury claim is not successful, then you do not have to pay us anything for our time or for the expenses we have incurred along the way.
Our fees are extremely competitive and we do not charge for many items that other firms do. This is how we compare:
|$490.00 – $530.00 (depending on which lawyer you have)
|Cap on professional fees
|30% maximum cap applied (although our fees are often much less than 30%)
|Paying disbursements upfront (ie expenses, like medical reports and records)
|We pay for any disbursements and are then reimbursed for these out of your settlement monies
|Disbursement funding (ie disbursements paid by an external provider, for a fee)
|Nil. We do not use litigation lending or disbursement funding providers
|Interest on Disbursements
|Nil. We do not charge any interest on the disbursements that we incur on your behalf during the course of your claim.
|Postage, photocopying, telephone, petties, incidentals
* subject to change
** an uplift fee of up to 25% is an additional fee charged by some law firms, on top of their professional fees, to compensate them for the fact that their fees are being deferred until the successful conclusion of your claim and to factor in the risk that the claim may not succeed at all or they may not otherwise be paid for their time. We do not charge any uplift fee at all.
During your free initial consultation, we will:
- Determine exactly what injuries you have suffered;
- Work out precisely how the injuries occurred;
- Decide whether someone else caused or significantly contributed to your accident or injury;
- Decide whether your claim is likely to be economically viable;
- Provide you with our advice on whether we believe you will win and whether your claim will be viable;
- Discuss the claims process and what will be required of you;
- Discuss what costs will be involved and how we charge; and
- Respond to any questions that you might have in relation to your claim.
*East Coast Injury Lawyers is led by Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law: Sean Delpopolo, Helen Ashton, Nickelle Morris.
- No Win, No Fee
- No upfront payments
- Free initial consultation
- Home visits
- Hospital visits
- Videoconference meetings (via Zoom or Microsoft Teams) where preferred
- After hours visits
- 30% cap on legal fees
- No uplift fees charged
- No litigation lenders or interest charges on outlays / disbursements
- Complete confidentiality
- Immediate assessment of your claim
*Strict time limits apply when making a claim. Do not delay.