Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
Sean Delpopolo founded East Coast Injury Lawyers in 2004 as a personal injury law firm. East Coast Injury Lawyers draws from over 20 years of legal experience and serves all of Queensland in personal injury matters. Sean Delpopolo is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury and continues to lead our team as the founder and managing director.
Do you need a Personal Injury lawyer in Mackay, Queensland?
We are committed to providing your convenience. If you have been injured, contact us today to arrange a meeting for one of our lawyers to visit you at your residence, hospital or other health care facility.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers we pay to have our client’s travel to attend medical appointments in the South East Queensland region. We also pay for client’s travel to attend settlement conferences in the South East Queensland region.
Our team includes Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
Our firm is led by Accredited Specialists in personal injury law who have dealt with a wide variety of injuries from accidents including:
- Whiplash, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shoulder, Head, neck and back Injuries
- Hand and Finger Injuries
- Wrongful death from an accident
- Psychological Injuries
- TPD (total and permanent disability)
We handle all accidents that cause injury such as:
- Were you hurt in a motor vehicle accident in Mackay such as driving down the Bruce Highway in a car, truck, motorcycle or as a passenger?
- Have you been injured in the workplace or while commuting to your place of employment?
- Were you injured in a public area or was your injury caused by a defective product, an animal attack or in a slip & trip accident?
Contact us right away and let us know about your accident. We can explain your legal rights with a free consultation.
Our team can handle your compensation claims for medical expenses, lost wages and salary, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, housekeeping and personal care expenses, loss of consortium (spousal deprivation of normal marital relations) etc.
Contact us now for more information on your claim
Our firm adheres to Queensland advertising restrictions. If you are interested in learning more about how our firm can assist you or your family, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1300 720 544. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.