Specialists in Personal Injury near Moranbah
Sean Delpopol is an accredited specialist in personal injury law with over 20 years of experience. He is the founder and managing director of East Coast Injury Lawyers established in 2004. Today, it services all of Queensland and focuses specifically on personal injury and compensation.
Do you need a Personal Injury lawyer in Moranbah, Queensland?
If you have been injured, contact us today to arrange a meeting for one of our lawyers to visit you at your residence, health care facility or hospital such as Moranbah Hospital.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers we pay to have our client’s travel to attend medical appointments in the South East Queensland region. We also pay for client’s travel to attend settlement conferences in the South East Queensland region.
Strict time limitations may apply for your claim. It is important that you do not delay in making an appointment for a free consultation with an accredited specialist if you have been injured.
East Coast Injury Lawyers is led by Accredited Specialists in personal injury experienced in dealing with a number of injuries resulting from accidents including:
- Whiplash, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shoulder, Head, neck and back Injuries
- Hand and Finger Injuries
- Wrongful death from an accident
- Psychological Injuries
Our firm commits its focus on all areas where a victim may be injured such as:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or other motor vehicle accidents in Moranbah such as on the Peak Downs Highway.
- WorkCover or workers compensation claims such as injuries during employment or from commuting.
- Other accidents such as injuries from defective products, slip and trip incidents, injuries in public places and animal attacks.
- Total and permanent disability (TPD)
If you have been injured you may be compensated for your losses such as:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and salary
- Rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Housekeeping and personal care expenses
- Loss of consortium (spousal deprivation of normal marital relations), etc.
Contact us now for more information on your claim
In compliance with advertising restrictions in Queensland, we will respond to your genuine enquiry if you contact us on email@example.com or by phone at 1300 720 544. Contact us today to get fully informed of your rights and how we can help assist you in your claim. Please do not delay because strict time limitations may affect your right to compensation.