Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
East Coast Injury Lawyers was founded in 2004 by Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury, Sean Delpopolo. East Coast Injury Lawyers serves all of Queensland, specializes solely on personal injury law and draws from over 20 years of experience in this area of practice.
Do you need a Personal Injury lawyer in Mount Isa, Queensland?
If you require the assistance of a personal injury lawyer, East Coast Injury Lawyers will come to visit you at your hospital or residence.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers we pay to have our client’s travel to attend medical appointments in the South East Queensland region. We also pay for client’s travel to attend settlement conferences in the South East Queensland region.”
Our team includes Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
Our Accredited Specialists in personal injury are experienced in dealing with a number of injuries resulting from accidents including:
- Whiplash, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shoulder, Head, neck and back Injuries
- Hand and Finger Injuries
- Wrongful death from an accident
- Psychological Injuries
Our team of injury lawyers and legal professionals focus on all areas where a victim may be injured such as:
- A motor vehicle accident in Mt Isa such as a car accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident or an accident involving yourself as a passenger or pedestrian.
- Workplace compensation or WorkCover claims for injuries in the course of employment or while travelling to and from work.
- A public liability accident that occurs in a public area, injuries from defective products or a slip & trip accident.
- TPD (total and permanent disability)
Do not delay in making a claim if you have been injured. Strict time limitations may apply.
East Coast Injury Lawyers can help to compensate your medical expenses, lost wages and salary, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, housekeeping and personal care expenses, loss of consortium (spousal deprivation of normal marital relations), etc.
Contact us now for more information on your claim
In Queensland, our firm is prevented from providing specific information about our successes due to advertising restrictions. In compliance with the law, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1300 720 544. We will respond as soon as possible to inform you of your legal rights, as well as how our firm can assist you in your claim.