Specialists in Personal Injury near Moura
East Coast Injury Lawyers specialises on all areas of personal injury and was established in 2004. It was founded by Sean Delpopolo, an accredited specialist in personal injury law with over 20 years of experience. Our firm services all of Queensland.
Do you need a Personal Injury lawyer in Moura, Queensland?
East Coast Injury Lawyers endeavours to assist you by arranging for one of our lawyers to meet with you at your home, health care facility or Moura Hospital.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers we pay to have our client’s travel to attend medical appointments in the South East Queensland region. We also pay for client’s travel to attend settlement conferences in the South East Queensland region.
Strict time limitations may apply for your claim. It is important that you do not delay in making an appointment for a free consultation with an accredited specialist if you have been injured.
East Coast Injury Lawyers is led by Accredited Specialists in personal injury experienced in dealing with a number of injuries resulting from accidents including:
- Whiplash, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shoulder, Head, neck and back Injuries
- Hand and Finger Injuries
- Wrongful death from an accident
- Psychological Injuries
Our firm commits its focus on all areas where a victim may be injured such as:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or other motor vehicle accidents in Moura
- WorkCover or workers compensation claims such as injuries arising from mining accidents.
- Other accidents such as injuries from defective products, slip and trip incidents, injuries in public places and animal attacks.
- Total and permanent disability (TPD)
If you have been injured you may be compensated for your losses such as:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and salary
- Rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Housekeeping and personal care expenses
- Loss of consortium (spousal deprivation of normal marital relations), etc.
Contact us now for more information on your claim
In adherence to Queensland advertising restrictions, please contact us on email@example.com or by phone at 1300 720 544. We are unable to provide more information about our successes unless you are making a genuine enquiry so please contact us ASAP to be informed about your legal rights and how our firm can assist your claim.