Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
East Coast Injury Lawyers was established in 2004. We are a personal injury law firm that services all of Queensland. East Coast Injury Lawyers is led by accredited specialists in personal injury law such as Sean Delpopolo. He is the firm’s managing director and founder, with over 20 years of experience in the area of personal injury.
Do you need a Personal Injury lawyer in Toowoomba, Queensland?
East Coast Injury Lawyers endeavours to assist you by arranging for one of our lawyers to meet with you at your home, health care facility or hospital.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers we pay to have our client’s travel to attend medical appointments in the South East Queensland region. We also pay for client’s travel to attend settlement conferences in the South East Queensland region.
Our team includes Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury
Strict time limitations may apply for your claim. It is important that you do not delay in making an appointment for a free consultation with an accredited specialist if you have been injured.
Our Accredited Specialists in personal injury have experience with accidents resulting in injuries such as:
- Whiplash injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head and neck injuries
- Wrongful death from an accident
- Psychological injuries
Our firm commits its focus on all areas where a victim may be injured such as:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian or other motor vehicle accidents in Toowoomba such as on the Newton roads and intersections.
- WorkCover or workers compensation claims such as injuries during employment or from commuting.
- Other accidents such as injuries from defective products slip and trip, injuries in public places and animal attacks.
- TPD (total and permanent disability)
If you have been injured you may be compensated for your losses such as:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and salary
- Rehabilitation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Housekeeping and personal care expenses
- Loss of consortium (spousal deprivation of normal marital relations), etc.
Contact us now for more information on your claim
Our firm adheres to Queensland advertising restrictions. If you are interested in learning more about how our firm can assist you or your family, feel free to contact us on email@example.com or by phone at 1300 720 544. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.