East Coast Injury Lawyers was established in 2004 and is committed exclusively to the practice of personal injury law and injury compensation.
Our firm is led by Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Personal injury Law and hence experts in personal injury and compensation claims.
We have offices in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Beenleigh and Cairns (visited).
We service all of Queensland and we will pay upfront for our regional clients’ travel to attend upon our doctors and any settlement conferences which will take place in the Brisbane region.
If you are too injured to attend our offices, we can arrange visits with our lawyers to your home or hospital.
Strict time limits apply, do not delay. Seek advice now from our Injury Law Specialists.
At East Coast Injury Lawyers, we service all claims including:-
- Car, Motorcycle, Pedestrian, Bicycle and Truck Accidents
- Workplace Injuries and Compensation
- Subcontractor Claims
- Public, Occupier and Product Liability Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Serious Injury Claims
- Catastrophic Injury Claims
- Bullying and Harassment Claims
- Total and Permanent Disability Claims
- Dependency Claims
- Loss of Consortium and Servitium Claims
The types of injuries that our Injury Law Experts handle on a daily basis include:-
- Whiplash Injuries
- Head, Neck and Back Injuries
- Shoulder and Wrist Injuries
- Knee and Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Upper and Lower Limb Injuries
- Neurological Injuries
- Internal Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Burns, Lacerations and Blunt Force Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Injuries Causing Death
- Chemical Injuries
- Diseases Contracted in the Workplace
- Electrocution Injuries
- Hernia Injuries
- Industrial Deafness
- Crush Injuries
- Psychiatric and Psychological Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pain Disorder
- Nervous Shock
- Depression, Stress and Adjustment Disorder