Sean DelpopoloManaging Director Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist
Helen AshtonDirector Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist
Nickelle MorrisSpecial Counsel QUEENSLAND LAW SOCIETY ACCREDITED SPECIALIST
Barry McgeeSpecial Counsel
Charlotte EvansSpecial Counsel
Prue PrescottSpecial Counsel
Julie HollondsOffice Manager
Aleisha HarriganLegal Assistant
Kym ArrowsmithLegal Assistant
Alece TurnerLegal Assistant
Georgia RyanLegal Assistant
Claire ReznyLegal Assistant
Ella DonnellyReceptionist and Administrative Assistant
Shayla RileyRECEPTIONIST AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
No Win No Fee
Every single case we take on is covered by our No Win No Fee guarantee. This means that we will cover all the costs of your claim as it progresses and, if you do not receive a payout at the end of your claim, we will not charge you anything for legal fees or outlays.
How We Charge
No win, no fee. Free initial advice. 30% maximum cap on fees. No uplift fees. Disbursements paid upfront. No interest charged on disbursements. No charges for postage, photocopying, telephone provider costs or incidentals. For more information on how we charge, click here.
During your free initial consultation, we will:
- Determine exactly what injuries you have suffered;
- Work out precisely how the accident occurred;
- Decide whether someone else caused or significantly contributed to your accident;
- Decide whether your claim is likely to be economically viable;
- Provide you with our advice on whether we believe you will win and whether your claim will be viable;
- Discuss the claims process and what will be required of you;
- Discuss what costs will be involved and how we charge; and
- Respond to any questions that you might have in relation to your claim.
*East Coast Injury Lawyers is led by Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law: Sean Delpopolo, Helen Ashton.
- No Win, No Fee
- No upfront payments
- Free initial consultation
- Home visits
- Hospital visits
- Videoconference meetings (via Zoom or Microsoft Teams) where preferred
- After hours visits
- 30% cap on legal fees
- No uplift fees charged
- No litigation lenders or interest charges on outlays / disbursements
- Complete confidentiality
- Immediate assessment of your claim
*Strict time limits apply when making a claim. Do not delay.